Hempire – Weed Growing Game for PC AND MAC
Download Hempire – Weed Growing Game on your computer (Windows) or Mac for free. Few details about Hempire – Weed Growing Game:
- Last update of the app is: 02/06/2020
- Review number on 15/06/2020 is 240265
- Average review on 15/06/2020 is 4.7
- The number of download (on the Play Store) on 15/06/2020 is 5,000,000+
- This app is for Mature 17+
Let the good times roll while you trade and grow various kinds of Cannabis products in this adventurous strategy-based game! From exploring new breeds of different strains of hemp to combining them for generating one-of-a-kind hybrids, you also get a captivating and challenging storyline that will undoubtedly keep you hooked for hours!
With its intriguing background music and immensely stunning graphics, you also get rewarded for experimenting with multiple items and developing your own class of products to be sold to some of the most humorous and eccentric characters in the history of games. Upgrading the neighborhood and performing community service such as cleaning up the town’s streets will gain you bonuses and gifts that are necessary to upgrade your ‘hempire’ to the fullest.
Moreover, there are several challenging events held within the game on a daily basis which allows players to earn grand rewards as they compete amongst their in-game friends as well as with some of the most skilled players globally!
So hurry up, get the game today and feel the buzz!
Images of Hempire – Weed Growing Game
Few simulation games who can interest you
- Download Autobots Robot Car War for PC AND MAC
- Download My Story: Choose Your Own Path for PC AND MAC
- Download Home Street – Design Your Dream Home for PC AND MAC
#1: how to install Hempire – Weed Growing Game for PC (Windows) and for MAC (step by step)
- Step 1: Download Bluestack (click here to download)
- Step 2: Install Bluestack on your computer (with Windows) or on your Mac.
- Step 3: Once installed, launch Bluetsack from your computer.
- Step 4: Once Bluestack opened, open the Play Store on Bluestack (connect with your Google Account or create a new Google Account).
- Step 5: Search Hempire – Weed Growing Game in the Play Store.
- Step 6: Install Hempire – Weed Growing Game and launch the app.
- Step 7: Enjoy playing Hempire – Weed Growing Game from your computer
#2: how to use Hempire – Weed Growing Game on PC (Windows) and on MAC (in 6 steps))
- Step 1: Go on Nox App Player website and download Nox App Player by click here (for PC) or click here (for Mac)
- Step 2: Install Nox App Player on your computer or on your max fy following the instruction displayed on your screen.
- Step 3: Once the software is installed, launch it by clicking on the icon displayed on your screen.
- Step 4: Once Nox App Player is launched and opened (it needs few seconds to launch), open the Play Store (by connecting through your Google Account or create a new one).
- Step 5: Search Hempire – Weed Growing Game (app name) inside the Play Store.
- Step 6: Install Hempire – Weed Growing Game and launch the app from Nox App Player: now you can play or use the app on your computer 🙂
- Step 7: Enjoy playing Hempire – Weed Growing Game from your computer
List of the OS who are compatible with the game Hempire – Weed Growing Game
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 10
- macOS Sierra
- macOS High Sierra
- OS X 10.11
- OS X 10.10
- Other mac versions
Install Hempire – Weed Growing Game on Android
- Launch the Play Store from your Android device (Galaxy S7, Galaxy S8, etc.)
- Enter Hempire – Weed Growing Game in the search bar and press on “see” or “go”.
- Click on “install” to launch the install of the game (or the app) (green button).
- Finished! You can now play to Hempire – Weed Growing Game (or use the app Hempire – Weed Growing Game) on your phone and your Android device.
Warning: the game Hempire – Weed Growing Game (or the app) have to be downloaded, si it could takes few seconds to few minutes to download. To know when Hempire – Weed Growing Game is downloaded and installed, go on your home screen of your Android Device and check if the app icon is displayed.
Install Hempire – Weed Growing Game on Iphone
- Launch the App Store from your IOS Phone (Iphone 5, Iphone 5S, Iphone 6, Iphone 6s, Iphone 7, Iphone 8, Iphone X or your Ipad for example).
- Enter Hempire – Weed Growing Game in the search bar and press on the icon of the app to enter on the app details.
- Click on “install” to launch the download and the install of the app (green or blue button).
- Finished! You can now use the app Hempire – Weed Growing Game (or play ;)) on your Iphone or your Ipad.
Warning : the install of the app can takes few seconds to few minutes because you have first to download the app, and then your IOS device will install it, be patient. Once installed, you will see the Hempire – Weed Growing Game icon on your home IOS screen (iOS 11, iOS 10, iOS 9, iOS 8 ou iOS 7)
Hempire – Weed Growing Game for PC AND MAC Download Hempire – Weed Growing Game on your computer (Windows) or Mac for free. Few details about Hempire – Weed Growing Game: Last update of
New PC Game Is A Surprisingly Detailed Weed Selling Simulator
Weedcraft Inc. is coming to Steam next year.
By Kevin Knezevic on October 3, 2018 at 7:30AM PDT
Devolver Digital and developer Vile Monarch (the studio behind Oh. Sir: The Insult Simulator) have announced Weedcraft Inc., a new simulation game coming to PC via Steam in 2019. Billed as “the burgeoning legal pot industry’s first fully fledged tycoon game,” Weedcraft Inc. allows players to cultivate their own weed empire, from growing different strains of bud to distributing it and, ultimately, trying to change the country’s perception of the plant.
As Devolver says, Weedcraft Inc. “explores the business of producing, breeding, and selling weed in America, delving deep into the financial, political and cultural aspects of the country’s complex relationship with this troublesome and promising plant.” The game puts players in the role of a business school dropout whose father recently passed away. When you return home, you learn that your brother, Clyde, had been growing marijuana for your father in your basement, and the two of you partner up to turn his supply into a business.
The actual process of growing and selling the weed is simple, but the game gradually introduces more layers of complexity as you progress. When you first begin, you’ll only have a small workspace and one strain of weed, which you’ll need to plant, water, and trim until you can harvest and sell it. As you amass more money, you’ll be able to expand your basement to grow more strains at once. You’ll also need to purchase new fixtures for your basement, such as an air filter and better light bulbs, and even tinker with the chemical balance of the soil you use in order to grow higher quality strains.
As your business expands, you’ll be able to hire other characters to help you grow and sell your supply. Your activities will also earn the attention of rival dealers, who’ll move into town and compete for your clientele. These rivals will typically sell a strain of weed that you don’t have, and you’ll need to decide the best approach to dealing with them; for instance, you can choose to befriend them or send one of your employees to steal their signature strain. Depending on your actions, your Shady or Decent meter will increase, which in turn will unlock new perks related to that branch of the skill tree.
Your activities will also attract the attention of the police, who’ll periodically barge into your basement and even seize your supply if you’re running your business flagrantly. Vile Monarch also says that you’ll even be able to set up meetings with senators and other influential politicians when your profile grows, and you’ll be able to work together to change or implement new marijuana laws.
Devolver hasn’t announced a release date yet for Weedcraft Inc. In the meantime, you can see the game’s announcement trailer and a handful of screenshots of the title above.
Weedcraft Inc., a new, tycoon-style game in which you can grow and sell weed, is slated to release for PC via Steam in 2019.