About SEED Beauty
SEED Beauty is currently the fastest growing beauty company in the world and possibly the fastest growing CPG ecommerce company in the US. SEED Beauty is the parent company for direct to consumer brands ColourPop Cosmetics launched in 2014, Kylie Cosmetics launched in 2016, and future brands that are currently in the incubation stage. SEED Beauty brands are disrupting the traditional cosmetics industry by changing incumbent distribution channels, rewriting how brands interface with their customers, and changing the way products are developed, launched, and marketed. The business is experiencing hyper growth and has grown to over 1,000 team members in 30 months. SEED Beauty is built on a 60 year old family owned business that is leveraging its unique vertical integration to capture this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Seed Beauty Jobs | EHSCareers
- Develop and execute procurement strategies. Propose process and system enhancements that will improve overall supply chain life cycle efficiencies, risk mitigation and lower the cost of doing business.
- Manage vendor relationships. Set the standards for the management of vendors, products and delivery performance.
- Research and communicate with existing and potential vendors to cultivate working relationships and negotiate advantageous price and service agreements.
- Manage supplier scorecards and performance reviews for SLAs, quality and price.
- Lead supplier selection and negotiation processes for pricing and contracts for improved cost, terms and flexibility.
- Manage logistics and parts shipping to deployment destinations.
- Assist with contract negotiations, establish favorable credit terms and conditions, monitor and reduce freight costs.
- Build and help maintain systems to monitor inventory and sales across the eCommerce channels.
- Manage the development, implementation and continuous improvement of procurement activities including all inventory and non-inventory products, services and supplies necessary for operations.
- EDUCATION: BA/BS
- 5+ experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, developing engineering standards or related experience.
- Familiar with POS, inventory management, or ERP systems.
- Strong business acumen, analytical & negotiation skills, understands P&L.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Find paid internships, part-time jobs and entry-level opportunities at thousands of startups and Fortune 500s. Use our resources for tips on interviews, resumes, cover letters and more.