How To Make A Delicious Cannabis Infused Carrot Cake
Easy to make and always a favourite, carrot cake is even better when infused with cannabis. Follow this step by step recipe and have eight delicious slices of marijuana-infused cake in just over an hour.
Carrot cake is an all-time favourite of the Western palate. Always filling and guaranteed to be healthy, this recipe increases the health benefits by adding a loving dollop of THC for the best therapeutic and recreational value. As with all edibles, there is a delay as your body absorbs the goodness, then a luxurious mellow envelopes you.
Preparation time: 25 minutes including frosting.
Cooking time: Approx 1 hour.
Dosage: If you use cannabutter for the frosting as well, this can be quite a potent recipe. Each cake has eight healthy slices. Each slice would be 15mg THC.
This carrot cake is a delicious way to deliver your desired doses of therapeutic or recreational cannabis. Who can resist cake?
DIY 420 Recipe: Weed Carrot Cake
Now, this is a weird one and might not be for everyone, but before you go “Ugh” and barf all over the floor, let me tell you that I was shocked at this recipe. It was actually pretty damn good. So here it is, my version of Homemade Yummy Weed Carrot Cake. To get started with this one, you’ll need some Canna Oil
Making Cannabis Oil with Basic Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds
- 28 ounces of cooking oil
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat. Make sure that it doesn’t boil
- Once hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir
- Stir so the cannabis doesn’t burn.
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 1.5-2 hours, take them off the stove.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into a jar that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
Homemade Weed Carrot Cake Ingredients
- 175g light sugar
- 175ml sunflower oil
- 40ml Canna oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 140g grated carrot
- 100g raisins
- Grated zest of 1 large orange
- 175g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp grated nutmeg (freshly grated will give you the best flavour)
Preheat the oven to 180C. Oil and line the base and sides of an 18cm square baking tin with baking paper.
Lightly mix in a large mixing bowl the sugar, oil, canna oil and eggs. Stir in the grated carrots, raisins and orange rind.
Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda and spices, then sift into the bowl. Lightly mix all the ingredients until you get a smooth texture. It will be a bit bumpy because of the raisins but you know what I mean. Soft and almost runny.
Pour the mixture into the and bake for 40- 45 minutes. Prod the cake with a toothpick to see if it is still runny inside. It should come out moist, but not wet. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then turn it out, peel off the paper and let cool.
Cut into bite size squares and coat with sugar icing. Serve
For more amazing recipes check out our Recipe Section on the WayofLeaf website
We've tried many carrot cakes before, but this weed infused cake does the job. See how to make the yummy wee carrot cake bites